Wednesday 10 July 2013

No.7 Stay Perfect Mascara Review

Hola lovelies

I've only ever reviewed a couple of things on this blog but both have gone down really quite well so here's another one for you!

A few weeks ago I got the new no.7 mascara. It's the stay perfect long lasting volume mascara and I have it in black but it also comes in brown/black. 
Incase you don't know what no.7 is. It is a boots make up brand that is all hypo-allergenic so perfect for sensitive skin. 
This is actually a Waterproof mascara but it isn't a problem to come off at the end of the day. All you have to do is dampen a cotton pad with warm water and hold over your eyes for thirty seconds then it just wipes away. It's fantastic. I didn't believe it when I saw the campaign for it. But it's true. I tried it myself. 




One of the first things you'll notice is the tiny brush. It's a plastic applicator which I personally like. I also find with the tiny brush it really separates and lengthens my eyelashes. 
The colour is super black and it does also stay on all day without smudging. 

This is without any mascara on



This has about 2 coats of the mascara. I've actually been asked if I'm wearing fake eyelashes while wearing this mascara. What's also fabulous about it is that if you only put one coat on it gives a nice natural look but you can build it up to be more dramatic without it getting all clumpy. 

Positives:
Love the applicator 
Love the formula, not clumpy
Love how easy it is to take off your eyes

Negatives 
The only problem I have with this is it comes off your eyes at night easily but it sort of goes all over your face in the process which isn't a problem it's just a wee bitty annoying

All in all I really do like this mascara and it's made me want to try more no.7 products! 

Caitlin x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the effect this gives your lashes! Your nails are really pretty in the pic holding the mascara tube by the way! :)

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was genuinely rather impressed! I didn't know what to expect!
      Thank you! haha x

      Delete