Thursday 20 June 2013

Purple Paradise

Hello lovelies

Last night I was playing around with my make up and I really liked what came out of out so I'm going to share that with you today! I did a post on Selena Gomez's makeup from her come and get it video and that went down really well so this is very similar!










Face
Rimmel Wake me up Foundation: Ivory
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: Translucent
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer: Fair
Nars Bronzer: Laguna
Urban Decay Eyeshadow: Virgin (used as highlight)

Eyes
Urban Decay Eyeshadow: Buck (eyebrows)
NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil: Milk
Urban Decay Eyeshadow: Omen, Half Truth, Vanilla, Foxy
L'oreal superliner blackbuster intense
No.7 Stay Perfect Mascara: Black
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner: Black, Nude

Lips
Rimmel lipstick: Airy Fairy
Miss guided lipgloss: Peach

I applied my concealer first, I've recently discovered this is the best way for me to hide all my blemishes to get the most flawless finish I can. I then applied a thin layer of foundation before setting it with powder.
For my eyes i applied the nyx jumbo pencil as a base and also to really make the colours pop especially the colour omen. Omen is a beautiful purlple with some pink in it from the 15th wedding anniversary Urban Decay Palette (Swatches here). I put this all over my lid then using Half truth another colour from the palette in my crease and under the lower lashline. In the inner corners i used Vanilla and as a highlight I used Foxy from the Naked 2 Palette as it is a matte finish.
I filled my eyebrows in just a little using the eyesahdow buck from the Naked Palette before using the L'oreal liquid eyeliner to create a thin line with a small flick.
I used rimmel scandaleyes eyeliner in black to tightline my eyes and use the eyeliner in the shade nude to line my waterline. I used No.7 Stay Perfect mascara in Black which is currently one of my favourites for long eyelashes.
To finish off the face I used Nars laguna bronzer all over to add some colour back without using colour and highlighting with Urban Decay eyeshadow Virgin.
I then applied my rimmel lipstick with miss guided lipgloss on top for a nice neutral lip to finish everything off.

I love this make up, I can't wait to have a party I can wear it to! Hope you liked this kind of post and if you'd like to see more in this style let me know!

Also just a little reminder to follow me on bloglovin' because sadly google friend connecter is disappearing soon so for all my updates follow me over there!
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4944797

Links
For all Urban decay eyeshadow swatches click here
Selena Gomez Come and Get it make up Click Here
Last post, High School Prom Click Here


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I nominated you for a Liebster Award, because i love your blog :-)

    http://whatjenniferdidnext.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice eye make-up. I love your eyes :) I just followed you via Bloglovin and GFC. I hope you can follow back. I'll wait for you in my blog dear.

    Follow me via Bloglovin here
    Follow me via GFC here

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete