Saturday 6 April 2013

Nails of the Week

Hello beautiful people!

I am a complete nail junkie so I change my nail polish pretty frequently like every 3 days tops! This week I changed my nails 4 times which i know is rather a lot but i can't help it!




I started this week with "urban coral" from the Maybelline Color Show 
Its just basically a really nice bright but not too bright coral

I then had quite a change and went to "tomorrow never dies" from the James Bond collection that O.P.I came out with. I cant tell you enough how much I love this nail polish! I genuinely would say it is my favourite and when you have the amount of nail polish I do that is certainly something!

Then I went for this glitter tips ombré type nails, They didn't turn out the way I wanted but I wore them for a day or two anyway! The nude is just a random nail polish from FCUK that I don't know the name of and the glitter is "gold glitter" (inventive right) from Barry M

And Lastly these are my nails now! This is the colour "She's pampered" from Essie's winter collection but in my head this colour works for spring and summer just as well as it did for winter!

Whats your favourite nail polish of the moment? Let me know because I love talking about nails and things!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I sure will because the sun is finally out in Scotland! Wow what?! Sun in Scotland!? YES!


10 comments:

  1. ooh i love that tomorrow never dies shade! gorgeous nails

    katydesu.blogspot.co.uk

    katy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so beautiful! And i got it on sale! Thank you! xx

      Delete
  2. nice color and you have a nice blog! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE "Tomorrow Never Dies" it's such a rich colour! Do you wear it with a top coat?

    I'd love it if you could check out my blog and maybe give me a follow as i'm new to the blogging world! Thank you so much!

    http://phoebe-bialkowski.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! SO pretty! Yes I do, I dont think it looks half as good without one!

      Sure! xx

      Delete
  4. like those glittery and orange ones, looks so nice;)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails are so nice! Lovely shades used to! Lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete